Saturday, October 13, 2007

:)rayarayarayaraya(:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



oh yeahhh, its the first day of raya,baby.





i woke up late obviously,pfft. jkjk :)

morningmorning, mummy and dad gave me a hug i was craving for lately, their kisses were unbuyable x) seriously. everything went purefect for me lahh, those duit rayas i got was reallyreallyreally going to be handy later, i of course asked each one of my family members from my mummy's side for those great green packets. ;) it was really fun actually. i was a total camwhore in my uncle's house and yes i caught a lot a lot of photos, cousins and aunties, uncles and grandparents, man it was fun :) the kuih rayas was absolute absolutely delicious, especially the pineapple tart x), enough about food lahh, thats hazim's part to continue, oooopppsss :)


people, the conclusion is, this raya was the bomb,baby. ohh about the mercuns, i got burned. enough said :)

No comments: