Wednesday, November 14, 2007

OHmyGod ;/

so today,
lets start with HI.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






Okay, well today, was fun, it ws Hari Kanak-Kanak which almost looked like Hari Penyampaian Hadiah, seriosly ;/ but yeah it was good jolly fun, :)
still,


but thts not the OHmyGOd.
MY OHmyGod is for situation muchmuch worst.
tomorrow it the day where we will get our UPSR results,
i mean seriously, OhmyGOSH, OhmyGOSH!

here's the questions i've been continuesly asking myself like crazy;
//what if i don't get 5 a's?
//what if i got a B for a subject tht mostly everyone passed?
//what if my parents smile at me when i didnt get 5 a's?
//what if almost everyone passed and i failed?
//what if ME get 5 a's tommorow?
//will i be happy,good jolly?

*Here's one thing I know i would do tomorow if i get 5 a's;

SCREAMandSHOUT on top of my lungs, oh yes i will : )

on the other hand, if i get a B, god knows wht im gonna do :/

Well, i'm too stressed out to write more,

to the six graders out there in my school, HOPEyouGUYSget5a's.

~Make our school proud~ :)

No comments: